Freeing your soul


I understood the whole picture I guess...
About heart and soul and the rest
Your soul is you. 
That was chained and blindfolded and closed into a cold and wet cellar.
Not by your parents - I mean most probably they led you and chained you there, but not because they were bad people, just because they were slaves and were doing everything following orders.
Their souls are also chained in other mouldy cellars and are most probably dead now - even if they are still around.
The system they grew up in made slaves of them by depriving them of their ability to choose between right and wrong, to recognise the truth and everything that belongs to them. It killed their souls. 
They were left crying hungry, wet and cold so they learned to neglect their senses. They are alien in their bodies. 
They are not shown love, they were gaslit into believing that they were not lovable. That made them beg for love and acceptance in exchange for anything they had. They were made to feel that in order to be given a right to exist, they should sacrifice anything that's required. That broke their hearts. 
They were also given a whole ideology of rationalisation that explains them how they are not right in every case. That confused and corrupted their minds. 
I have never known my soul. 
It was only a few times that I felt what was right and I knew what I wanted to do.
Most of the time I acted from my broken heart begging for acceptance and ready to sacrifice my dreams. I filled my heart with the world, with others who I thought belonged there as my soul was still tied and blindfolded, so I could not listened to it. I didn't even know that was an option. I didn't know until a few days ago that I have something inside me, a compass that could guide me to everything that belongs to me.
I knew what I liked but was always miserable as I depended on them. I felt my happiness was conditional to getting certain things and when I didn't, I just felt left behind.
On the other hand, I was always ready to sacrifice my dreams. I felt if I don't go out following them, it is good for others. Wanting something was considered selfish.
This all put too much weight on my heart - as it was acting also instead of my soul that was still in chains.
I didn't know there are things, places, people that belong to me. I always felt the things I like were different from me, and that I need to do something to get them. But the truth is that they are a part of me. It was my soul that was screaming to me from the cellar that I should finally listen and recognise them. They are not alien to me. They are not something I need to buy for my precious time or money or body or by not following my dreams. They are my dreams. They are me. 
But I need my soul to recognise them. 
If it's something you can't get out of your head and your bones, if it's everywhere you look, if it's the first thing you think in the morning and the thing that makes you sleep like a baby, then you know a part of you. And even more importantly - you have found your soul. 
Free it from the shackles. Listen to its voice and believe that no matter what, these things, culture, music, people, etc are part of your life. They are inalienable to you and it's only question of time for you to be united with your missing parts. And soul knows no time. 
By the recognition and freedom of your soul your heart will be freed of the extra load it had to carry all along. Your heart is actually the place of love towards someone you are not. 
Your Creator. 
In the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest. It's true. But to be honest, as long as we trouble our hearts with all the burden of other people, our own wishes and the dreams we believe we need to sacrifice in order to be accepted by the society and everything else, there's actually no more room for the One who created it. 
But our hearts are free now, not needing to play the part of our souls. 
So your heart is for our Creator. 
And your soul and everyone and everything in it belong to you. They are you. Free your soul. Listen to it. Trust it as it is telling you the deepest truth there is. 
By freeing, listening to and being guided by your soul, your heart can find peace loving its Creator, and your mind will also not be bothered by confusing ideas. It will be free to think, to learn, to create. 
And your body will also heal, as it's the manifestation of all the rest - if that's its destiny. 
This way we can live the way we are created. 
Your heart will be filled with love and gratitude towards your Creator for everything He has done to you and made you understand. 
And your soul will shine bright, showing your way through this world and leading you towards its unalienable missing pieces. They are your home in this world and the next, they are your family and everything you like and feel familiar with. You are right. You have always been. 
Follow your soul and it will lead you home to your family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm bald

RHM The solution - the most missing quality of our society

From fear to joy