3 days


3 days
They asked me 3 days to reconsider
No compulsion, they said
Then mentioned my children
While they know
Or they don't?
Yes, they must be perfectly aware 
That there isn't stronger compulsion for a mother
Than her children
So 3 more days to reconsider 
But I'm done with thinking
And explaining
And reasoning     
And mentioning my rights
Everything is ticked
Yet the pressure did not end
It became stronger instead
And got trickier and stickier 
Using my own dreams
Against my own willpower
Painting beautiful pictures in front of my eyes 
Of a life I once dreamed of
Mentioning an ideal situation
I spent a decade
Pretending to be living in
Hiding from everyone and from myself the fact 
That I was not 
3 days 
I'm fasting 
Not eating 
Not drinking 
Not speaking 
Not reasoning 
Just being 
I let this river take me 
I surrender 
To the Lord of this river 
And of every being 
As I know He won't let my heart bleed 
And will take me 
Where I really belong 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm bald

RHM The solution - the most missing quality of our society

From fear to joy