Disease


We have a calling, a way of living according to our soul. 
We silence it to be accepted by the society as we have learnt to do from the beginning. 
The discomfort we feel because of this is manifested in the form of diseases. 
We focus on the disease as something independent. 
We fear and panic because of it and are unable to see things clearly as at the moment it's really not the right time to think our life over when we are so worried. 
But perhaps it is. 
The sooner we go to the root of the problem the sooner we can solve it. 
What is the thing I don’t want?
Or: what do I really want?
Let's imagine how my life would be if I were really happy. 
Fatto?
Ok. 
What are the points in which my actual life is different?
These are the things I need to eliminate. 
These are the things that make me sick. Sickness, illness, disease are only indicators. 
It would be much worse if they didn't exist because we would just continue to live a life that doesn't make us happy.
Illnesses are not to be feared.
They are not the real problem. 
The real problem is a life that's not mine. 
The sooner I create a life on my own terms the sooner I will be fine. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm bald

Today

Goodbye Cancer